SubLIME performance by Sheffield based consultancy!
14th January 2013
Happy New Year all!
As the new year begins, we’d like to share with you some of our 2012 highlights and to say how much we’re looking forward to an exciting 2013….
January – Work began in earnest on our new corporate identity and website.
February – Although Supply Management magazine reported an 11% rise in temporary labour costs, Lime Associates negotiated an impressive 6 figure annual cost saving for a leading UK medical device company.
March – The Lime Associates sponsored launch event of the CIPS Health Technology group was praised as being ‘Time well spent’
April – National Health Executive magazine featured an interview with Lee Robinson and Lee conducted his first global tw-interview with American Joe Hage from the Linked-In Medical Devices group.
May – We launched our new look and website and were highly delighted that our clients liked it as much as we did.
June – James Cooper makes his international football debut- for Scapa and makes headline news for his athletic prowess.
July – We were delighted to sign a strategic partnership with EPI International to offer iCEO cost saving and process optimising software to our clients
August – We used iCEO to help a medical client with a low cost sourcing project for a key component
September – We launched our Training Division and ran our first Procurement Skills for Non-Procurement Managers course for a major global medical device manufacturer.
October – We recommended a Managed Print Services solution- that will deliver £1.7m saving to our client over the next 3 years.
November – We were delighted to be shortlisted for the Medilink Healthcare Business Awards and, although we didn’t win, we were very proud to be the only non medical device designer or manufacturer on the shortlist and to raise the profile of purchasing within the Medical industry. We also raised almost £800 for prostate cancer by growing moustaches during Movember.
December – We have delivered over £15 million of cost savings for our clients since we launched in 2009.
Thanks all for your support and interest during this exceptional year.
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
- Case Studies
- CIPS Professional Group
- Cost Control
- Cost Reduction
- Supply Chain Management
- Health Technology
- Medical Device
- Start Ups
- Lime In The News
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.