Intelligent partnership offers cost savings to medical businesses
1st May 2012
Specialist Medical manufacturing consultancy Lime Associates has signed a strategic partnership with EPI International to make its iCEO cost saving and process optimising software available to its growing client base.
Using its unique understanding of the Health Technology industry combined with the iCEO (Intelligent Cost and Efficiency Optimisation), business improvement programme, developed in conjunction with the University of Warwick, Lime Associates will be able to help clients to understand their costs, reorganize their spend profile and streamline business processes to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and save money.
Commenting on the venture, Lime Associates’ Chairman Malcolm Worrall said; “Cost cutting alone is a dangerous strategy as it invariably affects services. iCEO is a more intelligent approach that facilitates a fast analysis of our clients’ current spend and delivers dramatic results. We have already saved over £12 million for clients since we launched two years ago and we’re confident that iCEO will help us to increase this and bring additional value to our clients.”
Of the collaboration, Nick Close from EPI International said: “We’re delighted that Lime Associates will be using our proven iCEO software including CEO Planner, Process and Value Optimiser systems to deliver outstanding and sustainable results for their clients.”
Lime Associates’ team of consultants are currently engaged on Supply Chain, Cost Reduction and Business Start Up assignments with prestigious clients including Smith & Nephew, Scapa, Owen Mumford and Australian biomedical company Tissue Therapies.
Lime Associates is the only Purchasing and Supply Chain Consultancy in the UK that services the Medical and Health Technology industries exclusively.
Categories: Cost Control, Cost Reduction, Consultancy, Health Technology, Medical Device, Bio-Tech, Start Ups
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
- Case Studies
- CIPS Professional Group
- Cost Control
- Cost Reduction
- Supply Chain Management
- Health Technology
- Medical Device
- Start Ups
- Lime In The News
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.