East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
27th March 2014
A Medical Purchasing expert from Eastrington has been invited to address a specialist national medical conference in Coventry next week (2-3 April).
Lee Robinson, Project Delivery Director at Lime Associates, a Sheffield based specialist medical purchasing and supply chain consultancy, will address delegates at the Med-Tech Innnovation Expo with a talk about Smart Sourcing at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
Lee said; “During my talk, I will be addressing the key areas of opportunity for companies to improve their supply chain sourcing and exploring the best way for companies to capitalise on these opportunities.”
Med-Tech Innnovation Expo, supported by Medilink UK and ABHI, is a two day conference that comprises three elements; the Med-Tech innovation exhibition, the UK Medical Device Manufacturing Conference and the Medilink UK Healthcare Awards 2014. Delegates and exhibitors are expected from several countries. For more information and to book, please click here
Colin Martin, Director of Med-Tech Innovation, organisers of the exhibition, said: “I am delighted that Medilink UK has decided to host its awards alongside the Med-Tech Innovation EXPO this year.
“The EXPO will be the major event in the UK med-tech 2014 calendar and the awards add yet another dimension to the proceedings.
“It’s another reason for the industry’s design and engineering professionals to attend and will dovetail perfectly with the Medilink UK and ABHI conference and of course the exhibition, which will feature some 150 of the leading suppliers to the industry.”
Categories: Cost Reduction, Supply Chain Management, Consultancy, Health Technology, Medical Device
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
- Case Studies
- CIPS Professional Group
- Cost Control
- Cost Reduction
- Supply Chain Management
- Health Technology
- Medical Device
- Start Ups
- Lime In The News
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.