Lime Associates' Client Director invited to address national conference
12th September 2013
A Medical Supply Chain expert from East Yorkshire has been invited to address a specialist national medical conference in Worcester next week.
James Cooper, Client Director at Lime Associates, a Sheffield based specialist medical medical purchasing and supply chain consultancy, will address delegates at the Medilink Improving the Med-Tech Supply Chain conference with a talk about Managing Your Supply Chain on 19th September.
James said; “Good supply chain management is arguably more important in the medical device sector than any other. It’s about getting potentially life-saving, quality products to the right place at the right time and the importance of supply chain traceability was starkly highlighted by the faulty silicon breast implant scandal.
“During my talk, I will be addressing the key factors in supplier selection, considerations for cost reduction and working with international suppliers. It promises to be a very interesting event with delegates from many large med-tech companies.”
Improving the Med-Tech Supply Chain is a one day conference that will see experts in the field address some of the key areas in the supply chain that provide new ways of working. It takes place at the Pear Tree Hotel in Worcester between 9.30am and 4.30pm. For more information and to book, please click here
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.