East Yorkshire businessman takes to the skies for MS fundraiser
1st June 2013
An adventurous businessman from Eastrington is appealing for sponsors to support a charity skydive in aid of Multiple Sclerosis.
Lee Robinson, a director at Sheffield-based Lime Associates, lives with MS and wanted to give something back to the charity that has helped him manage his condition for over 14 years.
Commenting on the tandem skydive that is scheduled to take place at Grindale, Bridlington on 1 July, 32 year old Lee said; “I’ve been overwhelmed by the support of Jane Fowler and the team at the MS Society and wanted to do something memorable that would hopefully raise a lot of money. Thankfully, I don’t have a fear of heights but nevertheless, the thought of throwing myself out of a plane is a bit nerve-wracking! I’m trying to encourage my co-directors at Lime Associates to join me, but so far they’re preferring to give their support in pound notes rather than pledges to skydive!”
Any support that people can give will be much appreciated. To sponsor Lee, please click here.
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
- Case Studies
- CIPS Professional Group
- Cost Control
- Cost Reduction
- Supply Chain Management
- Health Technology
- Medical Device
- Start Ups
- Lime In The News
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.