Growth for medical team
26th August 2013
Sheffield based specialist medical medical purchasing and supply chain consultancy Lime Associates has boosted its team with two new associates as demand for its unique service grows.
Leeds based Edward Groom assumes the new position of Purchasing Consultant and reports to Project Delivery Director, Lee Robinson. Edward has a background in purchasing, lean manufacturing and process improvement and has 11 years experience working in the FMCG and Medical Device sectors.
Martyn Slingsby is from Hull and takes on the new role of Implementation Manager to support Lime Associates’ busy Project Management team. The father of three has over 15 years’ experience in Process Mapping, Business Analysis, Business Benefits realisation and Software Test Management.
Commenting on the appointments, Lee Robinson said; “Both Edward and Martyn will add considerable value to the team at Lime Associates. Edwards’s expertise in delivering complex projects in direct material changes and achieving quick wins in indirect spend will be invaluable whilst Martyn’s business change and PRINCE 2 skills will ensure that all purchasing projects within the team are implemented utilising best in class project management skills”
The appointments increase the team size from five to seven.
Categories: Health Technology, Medical Device
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
- Case Studies
- CIPS Professional Group
- Cost Control
- Cost Reduction
- Supply Chain Management
- Health Technology
- Medical Device
- Start Ups
- Lime In The News
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.