How ethical is your procurement and supply?
7th March 2014
Latest news from Lime Associates. Click here to read it in full.
Since we mentioned ethical procurement and supply management in our January newsletter, we have received many enquiries from med-tech businesses anxious to reduce their potential risk in these high profile areas.
Similarly, CIPS (The Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply) recognises the challenges of ethical procurement and supply and has launched an e-learning course.
The 2 hour course aims to help eradicate supply chain malpractice and takes participants through content on corruption, fraud, bribery, exploitation, human rights and forced labour as well as understanding moral and social conscience. After the learning is complete, an online test will give participants who pass a certificate of achievement to demonstrate their understanding as well as recognition on the CIPS website as trained in ethics.
Visit the CIPS website for more information.
Categories: CIPS Professional Group, Supply Chain Management, Consultancy, Health Technology, Medical Device
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.