Congratulations to our very own superhero!
15th July 2013
After disappointment when wind stopped play last month, Lime’s Purchasing Director Lee Robinson finally got the chance to do his charity skydive. He took just 35 seconds to free fall the first 5000 feet of his tandem dive at 135mph and the next 5000 feet was a more leisurely 7 minutes gliding around admiring the east Yorkshire coastline.
“Well, I’ve done it! Most amazing experience imaginable and great fun! I would definitely recommend falling 10,000 feet when you have a spare 5 mins!”
Take a look at our facebook page for some fantastic images! He has raised almost £800 for the MS Society and the money is still rolling in! You can support him by clicking on Lee’s Just Giving page. Thank you.
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.