The background – the client is a newly formed company, backed by Private Equity investors, who were divested by the global parent company due to a change in how technology was driving the industry sector. As part of a global business, purchasing...Find out more
The Lime Associates Blog : Start ups
Lime Associates uses its extensive experience and resources to help medical and health technology clients to address procurement and supply chain issues including cost and inventory reduction, overcoming technical constraints, customer service improvement and global sourcing.
A new professional group that has been launched to help deliver supply chain excellence in the highly regulated healthcare and medical industry will hold its inaugural meeting on 13th March in Nottingham.
‘Good Distribution Practice: delivering to...Find out more
Our client was a start-up pharmaceutical subsidiary of a major global organisation.
The client has a two stage manufacturing process involving two suppliers; one preparing the API and the other taking the part processed product...
It’s hard to believe that another year is almost over and we’d like to thank all of our clients and suppliers for making this another bumper year. In our latest newsletter, we report on the value of the European Medical Technology industry,...Find out more
We’re proud to report that we’re now four years old and in this newsletter we will be reflecting on some of the milestones and great projects that we have worked on along the way.
Click on the download below to read more..Find out more
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.