Global Purchasing and Supply Chain consultancy celebrates fifth anniversary
9th October 2014
Sheffield based medical purchasing and supply chain consultancy, Lime Associates has celebrated its fifth anniversary by posting record savings for clients.
In the five years since launch, the team of associates has helped clients to reduce the risks inherent in making changes in a highly regulated industry and has delivered in excess of £25 million savings over a range of projects from recruitment to raw materials and packaging.
Chairman Malcolm Worrall said; “Lime Associates’ experience covers the full spectrum of operational business processes in highly regulated industries and we are proud of the work that we have done with companies large and small, from start ups to PLCs over the last five years.
“Notable achievements include the commercialisation of start-up companies, helping an established global medical device company to select an ERP system and delivered a £1.7m saving to the same company by rationalising its spend on print services.
“This year, we have launched a new range of online tools for e-Sourcing, e-Procurement and e-Contract Management. We use a combination of the e-Sourcing tool, SourceDogg, with our expertise and analytical skills to provide clients with fast and cost effective e-procurement solutions.”
Adam Sullivan, CEO Baywater Healthcare can vouch for the company’s claims, adding: “Lime Associates demonstrated that our existing procurement strategy was ineffective and didn’t extract value for our business.
In a short space of time they’ve delivered significant long term profit improvement and created a new approach to how we source.”
Lime Associates is the only UK purchasing and supply chain consultancy that works exclusively with highly regulated companies, including medical and health technology industries.
Over the past five years, Lime Associates’ team of consultants has worked with prestigious clients including Smith & Nephew, Owen Mumford and Baywater Healthcare.
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.