Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
10th October 2011
A team of manufacturing consultants from Yorkshire is celebrating after helping clients to save over £10million in the two years since it was founded. Sheffield based Lime Associates specialises in bespoke purchasing and supply chain solutions for the Health Technology Industry and already boasts a client base that includes Smith & Nephew, Owen Mumford, Sartorius, Scapa Group, Lantor, Genzyme and Chester Medical.
Commenting on the anniversary, Supply Chain Consultant Steve Langron said; “We’re delighted to have exceeded our targets by developing relationships, gaining contracts and delivering results for these prestigious companies and look forward to growing the business further as we enter our third year.”
Lime Associates was recently part of a team that delivered a three year plan to deliver substantial savings on cartons and recruitment costs for Oxfordshire medical device manufacturer Owen Mumford and resulted in the client being shortlisted for the prestigious CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply) awards. Lime Associates’ Purchasing Consultant Lee Robinson negotiated the contracts and was pleased with the outcome; “This is a great example of best practice purchasing and the benefits of building strong relationships with clients, and their suppliers. We invested the time to understand Owen Mumford’s needs, worked with the team to develop the strategic plan and used our collective purchasing and supply chain management expertise to deliver the benefits.”
Lime Associates was founded in the heart of the recession when companies’ needs to deliver cost savings was at its most acute and its team of consultants comprises purchasing and supply chain management specialists who help clients to save money and improve profitability, cash flow and customer service. Lime Associates also benefits from a unique financing mechanism that allows savings in a company’s indirect purchases to fund major cost reduction projects in other business areas, significantly reducing clients’ financial risk.
Since launch Lime Associates has delivered, over £10 million worth of savings for clients.
Categories: Media, Cost Control, Supply Chain Management, Training, Consultancy, Health Technology, Medical Device, Bio-Tech, Start Ups, Lime In The News
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.