Thanks to all of our Movember supporters!
2nd January 2013
Thanks to the generosity of our clients, colleagues, friends and families, we were able to raise almost £800 for prostate cancer during Movember.
It was a difficult and sometimes itchy challenge but your support made it worthwhile; Paul Currah of Owen Mumford, Huw Jones of Matchtech, Dave Chapman of Independent Buyers, Gosia Kowenia of Expion Search & Selection, Mike Baum of Harrison Packaging, Graeme Passau of Champion Recruitment, Natalie Allen of elemense, Mike Bullivant of Bullivant Consulting, Mike Patrick of Covance, Paula
Jones of GSK, Andy Thelwell of Tissue Therapies, Paul Haylett of Smith & Nephew, Matthew Stork and Nigel Lewis. Here’s to 2013!
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.