Shortlist success for specialist medical consultancy business
20th November 2012
A Sheffield based team of specialist medical manufacturing consultants is celebrating after reaching the final of a prestigious healthcare business award.
Lime Associates, the only UK purchasing and supply chain consultancy that works exclusively with Medical and Health Technology companies, has been shortlisted in the Medilink Healthcare Business Awards 2012
The awards recognise and celebrate the achievements and successes of Yorkshire and Humber companies from across the Healthcare Technology and Life Sciences industry and winners will be announced at an awards dinner at the Cutler’s Hall on 29th November.
Chairman of Lime Associates Malcolm Worrall said; “We’re naturally delighted to have been shortlisted for the The University of Sheffield Innovation Centres Start-Up Award. We’re proud to have exceeded our targets by developing relationships, gaining contracts and delivering over £15 million of cost savings for our clients since launch and we’re looking forward to growing the business further as we enter an ambitious growth phase.”
Other finalists in the Start-Up category are University of Bradford based Arterius Limited, Leeds software business Osmosis and Hull company Kegel8.
Lime Associates’ team of consultants are currently engaged on Supply Chain, Cost Reduction and Business Start Up assignments with prestigious clients including Owen Mumford, Bioventus and Australian biomedical company Tissue Therapies.
The Lime team has committed to support Movember and raise money for Prostate Cancer and so will be resplendent with their moustaches at the awards dinner!
Categories: Cost Control, Cost Reduction, Supply Chain Management, Consultancy, Health Technology, Medical Device, Bio-Tech, Start Ups
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.