Simon Eagle's Biography
26th August 2013
Further to the announcement that Lime Associates has facilitated Are you ruining your suppliers’ performance?, a unique workshop bringing together the expertise of Medilink, CIPS and Lime Associates, we’re pleased to share the keynote speaker Simon Eagle’s biography with you;
Simon’s supply chain management experience covers both medical devices and generic pharmaceuticals as well as the fast moving world of fresh produce. He has deep subject matter expertise in the area of ‘Demand Driven Planning & Replenishment’ (DDPR) having successfully piloted ‘demand pull’ at Smith & Nephew, designed and configured ERP to support it and having shared experience and knowledge with Professor Stephen Disney (Cardiff Business School) who is one of the world’s leading authorities on Supply Chain Dynamics or “bullwhip”.
Simon, owner of Demand Driven Supply Chains Ltd has recently had a paper called Are your supply chain replenishment processes ruining your factory’s performance? published by both IOM and CILT and at the workshop he will be describing how and why many companies’ replenishment processes also have a significant negative impact upon procurement’s performance – and what can be done about it.
For more information and to book, please visit the Medilink website.
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.