Lime Associates’ Chairman elected to Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
9th October 2013
The Chairman of a specialist medical consultancy has been rewarded for his services to marketing by being elected to Fellow, the highest level of Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Malcolm Worrall, Marketing Director and Chairman of Sheffield based specialist medical purchasing and supply chain consultancy, Lime Associates, became one of only 2,000 Fellows across the whole of the worldwide CIM membership after he demonstrated a proven and sustained record of expertise and a high degree of responsibility in successful operations in a marketing career spanning over a quarter of a century.
Malcolm said; “It is an honour to be elected as a Fellow of the CIM and this adds another important credential to the Lime Associates team of experts. This is the highest level of professional recognition within the Marketing industry and provides reassurance to our clients that the service they will gain from us will be based on sound, customer centric, marketing principles.”
Malcolm DipM FCIM Chartered Marketer has been a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing since September 1988, became a Fellow in December 2012 and a Chartered Marketer in October 2002 after completing two years of Continuing Professional Development.
Formerly with Smith & Nephew, Malcolm now uses his expertise to provide marketing clarity to Lime Associates’ medical consultancy projects.
Lime Associates is the only UK purchasing and supply chain consultancy that works exclusively with Medical Device, Biotech and Health Technology companies.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing is the largest marketing body in the world. Full membership of the Institute indicates a proven record of expertise, experience and success in the business world of marketing. This achievement is recognised by commercially aware employers as a benchmark of success and ability in the marketing profession.
Categories: Cost Reduction, Supply Chain Management, Training, Consultancy, Medical Device, Bio-Tech
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.