Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
5th November 2013
Like many businesses, at the end of every contract we politely solicit feedback from the client, but very rarely do we ask the opinion of the key suppliers who we have worked with on behalf of our clients. In a bid to remedy this, we conducted interviews with several of the key suppliers that we have worked with over the last four years and were overwhelmed by the responses.
By dint of our proven purchasing skills combined with impressive networks and decades of experience, Lime Associates is able to source great suppliers that deliver excellent value to its clients. How well Lime Associates engages with suppliers on behalf of its clients was a common theme in the independently conducted interviews and one that delighted all members of the Lime team.
Here is a snapshot of what our third party suppliers had to say;
“Lime Associates were skilled in representing the interests of both their client and the client’s potential suppliers. They were very much the catalyst for smooth transition.” Packaging Supplier
“We felt that Lime Associates was clearly acting in the best interests of the client, but we had a strong sense that they were trying to help us to put our best case forward too.”
“We liked Lime Associates’ sensible approach of doing due diligence at the front end to allow engagement before the tender process started. It gave us the opportunity to sell ourselves from the outset.
Print Management Company
“Lime Associates were firm but fair negotiators who worked hard to understand the business needs of both the client and the supplier.”
In addition, one of our ‘oldest’ clients reiterated the importance of the trust element when he said; “The team at Lime Associates were highly professional and worked with a great degree of integrity and earned the respect of colleagues in all areas of the business. This was vitally important as they represented us to the supplier base in all instances.”
If you would like to know more about Lime Associates and how we partner our suppliers, please feel free to contact us on 0114 213 8306, email@example.com or www.lime-associates.com.
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.