The background – the client is a newly formed company, backed by Private Equity investors, who were divested by the global parent company due to a change in how technology was driving the industry sector. As part of a global business, purchasing...Find out more
The Lime Associates Blog : Cost control
Lime Associates uses its extensive experience and resources to help medical and health technology clients to address procurement and supply chain issues including cost and inventory reduction, overcoming technical constraints, customer service improvement and global sourcing.
While emphasis on the core purchasing categories that have the potential to make a strategic impact is to be expected, care should be taken not to neglect the spot buys, one-off purchases and maverick spending that are to be found in nearly every...Find out more
Various studies and reports show that when it
comes to managing their purchasing and supply
chains many firms suffer from a lack of oversight
and awareness on who is spending what. This is
certainly not in a firm’s interests and can impact
We’re very proud to announce that Lime Associates has been sharing its purchasing expertise and experience with clients for five years!
In that time, we have been involved with several supply chain projects, have helped to commercialise start up...Find out more
Welcome to our latest newsletter. This month sees the end of the Financial Year for many and, for us, an increase in enquiries from Medical Device and Health Technology companies looking to streamline their costs and maximise efficiencies for the year...Find out more
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.