High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
18th November 2013
James Cooper, Client Director at Lime Associates, addressed delegates at Medilink’s Improving the Med-Tech Supply Chain conference and engaged the audience with a talk about Managing Your Supply Chain.
We were very proud to learn that James was the only speaker out of a roster of 10 to score 100% good or excellent for his conference session on the feedback forms.
James said; “Good supply chain management is arguably more important in the medical device sector than any other. It’s about getting potentially life-saving, quality products to the right place at the right time and the importance of supply chain traceability was starkly highlighted by the faulty silicon breast implant scandal.
Improving the Med-Tech Supply Chain was a one day conference that saw experts in the field address some of the key areas in the supply chain that provide new ways of working.
Categories: Supply Chain Management, Consultancy, Health Technology
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
- Case Studies
- CIPS Professional Group
- Cost Control
- Cost Reduction
- Supply Chain Management
- Health Technology
- Medical Device
- Start Ups
- Lime In The News
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.