We're proud to bring you our training testimonials!
3rd September 2012
We’re so proud of the success that our training division is having that we make no apologies for devoting a whole page to testimonials!
We hope that you enjoy reading them and will be inspired to join one of our training courses (subjects include purchasing for non purchasing managers, e-procurement, demand management and negotiation skills, to name but a few.
We look forward to talking to you soon
Here is some feedback from a ‘purchasing for non purchasing managers’ course that we ran recently;
What was the main benefit or takeaway from the session?
“Great insight into methods for negotiating and the tools used in this” Purchasing Manager
“A better understanding of Purchasing” Production Manager
“Negotiating techniques with suppliers” Production Planner
“Highlighted a number of areas that can be looked into with the industrialisation department” NPD Manager
“I’ve learned to asl more questions before placing an order!“Metrology Supervisor
Any other comments?
“Very well constructed meeting run at a sensible pace with terminology that was easy for all to understand” Production Manager
“Very good session” R&D Manager
“All good!” Maintenance Manager
“A good useful overview” Operations Manager
Categories: Cost Control, Cost Reduction, Training, Consultancy
- East Riding businessman invited to address national conference
- New group launched to address supply chain challenges facing medical companies
- How ethical is your procurement and supply?
- Case Study – Travel procurement project highlights over £660k savings per annum
- Case Study – An ERP project for multi-million pound medical company
- Sheffield medical technology consultants help Oxfordshire Medical Device manufacture to choose ERP System
- High praise for Lime Associates’ James Cooper at national med-tech conference
- November newsletter
- Tri-partite event unites medical purchasing and supply chain professionals
- Representing the client - the importance of trust in third party relationships
- Case Study - World carton board market interrogated to identify sourcing opportunities
- "Time well spent" - CIPS Health Technology Group Launch event
- CIPS Health Technology Launch Event
- Purchasing and sales - best of friends?
- Top 10 Tips for your next CIPS awards
- Specialist Health Technology Consultancy celebrates second successful year
- Lime Associates' Chairman on the Radio
- James Cooper's in the news
- One is the magic number for Lime Associates' Chairman
- New group attracts both global giants and SMEs
- Lime Associates negotiates hard to deliver recruitment savings
- New Group Launched to address purchasing and supply changes facing medical companies
- CIPS Health Technology Group Speaker Biographies
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.